Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chess Promotional Day

Hi Brighton Chess Club,

Good Skills, I am happy to report that the Brighton & Hove Chess Club Promotional Day was a resounding success and much better than I hoped or imagined. I would like to say a BIG Thank You to the many chess members who came and supported the club during the day. We were very lucky with the weather it was sunny with blue skies, the Brighton community was very interested with a huge amount of people showing interest by watching, taking lots of pictures, asking questions and playing chess with us and giving us tough games.



Please click on the following link to see more pictures of the day ;-


I hope we can organize another summer chess event this August and would be interested to know if you would be interested in joining me?

Thank You Again,

Michael