Monday, May 16, 2011

Exchange between Dieppe and Brighton Chess Club

This is a proposal I have received via email from a mother in Dieppe:

I had your address by Olivier Delabarre from the Dieppe chess club : "l'Echiquier Dieppois".
My son, Yoan Waucampt, is 15 years old now and he plays chess in this club. He is going to visit Brighton next August in order to improve his English and his chess performance. He has the intention of practising chess in your club. Is it possible? If yes, I would like to propose you an exchange. I have a big house in Dieppe down town and I can receive a teenager here, for example, in the period of Dieppe International Championship (the end of August 2011). Do you know a family that could receive Yoan in Brighton from August 16th to 26th?
Hoping to hearing from you soon, thanks for your attention,
Sincerely,
Dionisia Waucampt


I can pass on the email address if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment