Monday, July 18, 2011

Missing results from last year

Hi All,

It has become apparent that a results sheet may have gone missing last year, as a result I believe some games for the last week of July (the last week of our internal tournaments) may not have been submitted for grading.

Results have been submitted for games up to and including Sat 24th July 2010, but we have no results after that until August.  As 31st July last year was a Saturday, and the closing date for internal tournaments, it seems very unlikely to me that no games were played that week.

We might still be able to submit the results for grading if we can get them to Julie Denning in the next few days, so if you want to check your scoresheets for games played 25th-31st July 2010 and e-mail them back to me quickly I will forward them on and see what can be done.

As this oversight occurred during my tenure as Tournament Controller please accept my apologies, hopefully it will not affect anyones grading too seriously.

Regards, Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment