Friday, March 2, 2012

Club Championship match

I had any epic struggle against Geoffrey James last night, the result went with expectations but despite being quite tired (or perhaps it helped !?) I gave my opponent a tough time, as he graciously admitted afterwards.

Sue asked if I minded posting the game online so with my opponent's consent I have, unfortunately I couldn't get the game viewer to work in Blogger so I have posted it on my new(ish) blog site, click here to see it.

The comments are very much from my viewpoint, so please excuse any excited egotism but I have rarely - if ever - played this well and am keen to work out how to do it again! I had vowed to stop using computers for analysis but in this case I couldn't resist, so specific move suggesitons come from Houdini, though Geoff accurately pin-pointed the critical points for me in his post-game comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment