Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Free University Brighton

From: contact@freeuniversitybrighton.org 

Hi Sue,  
I got your details from the Brighton Chess Club website. I've set up a free, community-led education initiative in Brighton that aims to make learning more accessible to all by providing free education events. Someone thought it would be a good idea to do a learn to play chess event and so I was wondering if your club could provide a tutor. I can't pay because everything has to be free but I could publicise the club on the Free Uni website and it may attract new members. I can find a suitable venue.

Hoping you can help.

Thanks and best regards,
Ali Ghanimi
07958 667927


Free University Brighton
education for love not money 
www.freeuniversitybrighton.org
Ali thinks she can get some equipment together if anyone's interested in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment