Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Charts updated

Thanks, Kev, for updating our computer. No passwords needed and help is at hand for the nervous. Our library is all up and running now. Only members can borrow books and only one book at a time. All borrowings to be written in the book in the library.

I've updated all the tournament charts on the website and will replace the paper versions on the noticeboard tomorrow. Six weeks left to play all your games. To contact your opponents see Contact Details link on the Tournaments page - contact me if you want a reminder about how to use it. (You can contact me via the box on the Membership page if necessary.)

A rather disappointing meeting of the MSCL last night, I thought, but then the League has never been known for its progressive tendencies. Paul Selby, Rob Counsell and I attended from Brighton. Key decisions have already been posted by Julie on the MSCL website.

No comments:

Post a Comment